The Rochester area is experiencing a housing boom, leaving home buyers competing against one another for the few available homes in the area. High demand and low inventory means buying a home can take a long time, and the home you find might not even be the home you want.
What's the solution? Work with a reputable builder like Gerber Homes to build a custom home.
Benefits of a Custom Home
Unlike existing homes that have been used for months or years by previous homeowners, custom homes offer personalized luxury. You can have a home that is built to suit your wants and needs.
- Built to your specifications - Work with our team to create a home that's built just for you and your family.
- No competition. Building your own custom home eliminates competition from the home buying process. When you build a custom home, it's just you and your contractor, working together to create a home you can love forever.
- Turn-key results. When you buy a home that someone else has lived in, you may spend several months fixing the property before moving in. When you build a custom home, it's turn key from the minute your contractor finishes.
- Low maintenance for years. The home that you build will likely not suffer maintenance issues for many years, because all of the systems will be brand new. What could be better?
Plan Now, Be First in Line to Build Your Home
Planning your custom home doesn't happen overnight. There are many steps that need to take place prior to construction. Since the market is experiencing such a high demand, pre-planning your custom home is the best thing you can do to ensure that your home is built within your desired time frame. After all, there are so many people that need housing in the area, so get yours first by planning now.
With our new virtual meetings, you can pre-plan your custom right from the comfort of your couch. You can get started by scheduling your virtual meeting with our experienced sales team. During your virtual meeting, our team can help you:
- Review floor plans and home sites. We'll walk you through the available home sites and show you the available floor plans.
- Get pricing for your new home. Once you've selected a site and a floor plan, we'll provide a price range to help you plan for your upcoming construction project.
- Discuss options, special features, must-haves, like-to-haves, and more. Each home is customizable. We'll discuss the ways that the floor plan that you choose can be tailored to your needs.
- Ask our team questions about the process. You'll naturally have some questions about the home building process, and we'll want to answer them! Take the time to have a one-on-one discussion that can help you plan and decide if a custom home is right for you.
- Make color selections and so much more. You'll see your home begin to take shape right before your eyes. With color selections made, you'll walk away with a picture in mind of your future home and how it looks.
Don't be last in line by neglecting to pre-plan your new home. Get started today!
Schedule Your Virtual Meeting
We're excited to help you build your dream home in the Greater Rochester area. Contact us today to schedule a virtual meeting with a member of the Gerber Homes team. We can't wait to hear your vision for your new home!