It’s been three years since the Rochester area hosted the popular Homerama event—but it’s back, and we can’t wait. This year’s event will be in the new Watersong development in Penfield—just off Five Mile Line Road, north of Plank Road.
This year’s Homearama will feature seven homes ranging from $375,000 to $500,000, including our very own Rosewater model. This 2707 square foot home offers three bedrooms, two-and-a-half baths, and a finished bonus room—along with many other great features—at a special Homerama discounted price of $399,900. Click here for more details and to check out the fabulous floor plan.
If you’re considering building a new custom home in the Rochester area, you won’t want to miss the opportunity to see the quality and attention to detail that goes into a Gerber home for yourself.
It’s a great home, at a great price, in a great community. Here are just a few of the things that make Penfield so special:
- Open green space areas protected by conservation easements
- Future Town of Penfield hiking trail
- Interior sidewalk system on both sides of the street
- Sidewalks along Five Mile Line Road
- Street lights throughout the community
- Professionally landscaped front entrance and lighted signage
- Professionally maintained front entry
- Identical post and mailboxes throughout the community
- A dedicated road to the Town of Penfield
- Webster Schools
- Close proximity to churches, schools, shopping centers, golf courses, local sporting facilities and parks
- Architectural pleasing exterior designs
- Community deed restrictions recorded with the Town of Penfield
- A spectacular 2+ acre pond
Come on out to Homearama this June. We’d love to have you see for yourself what Gerber style and quality is all about. So check out Homerama! It’s big. It’s beautiful. And it’s back—but it won’t be here long!
Please contact us for more detailed information about Homearama.