Sometimes there’s just no substitute for seeing something with your own eyes. And that’s especially true when you’re looking to build a custom home.
Floor plans are great for giving you a rough idea of how a home will be laid out. And a well-designed brochure can give you a pretty good idea of what the finished product will look like. But there’s nothing quite like walking through an actual home if you want to get the full picture of what your dream home can look like.
That’s why we’re delighted to announce that Homearama will be returning to the Rochester area in June after a three-year absence. If you’ve been thinking about building a custom home in Ontario or Canndaigua, or the surrounding area, you may just want to take a short drive over to Penfield to visit a new development named Watersong—off Five Mile Line Road, just north of Plank Road.
Homearama will feature seven homes that range in price from $375,000 to $500,000. One of those homes is our Rosewater model. This 2707 square foot home offers three bedrooms, two-and-a-half baths, and a finished bonus room—along with many other great features—at a special Homerama discounted price of $399,900. Click here for more details and to check out the fabulous floor plan.
Of course Penfield itself has lots to offer. You’ll want to check out this comfortable, close knit neighborhood. In addition to a genuine sense of community, you’ll also find:
- Open green space areas protected by conservation easements
- Future Town of Penfield hiking trail
- Interior sidewalk system on both sides of the street
- Sidewalks along Five Mile Line Road
- Street lights throughout the community
- Professionally landscaped front entrance and lighted signage
- Professionally maintained front entry
- Identical post and mailboxes throughout the community
- A dedicated road to the Town of Penfield
- Webster Schools
- Close proximity to churches, schools, shopping centers, golf courses, local sporting facilities and parks
- Architectural pleasing exterior designs
- Community deed restrictions recorded with the Town of Penfield
- A spectacular 2+ acre pond
We could talk about the great features of the homes we build—and the community itself, but there’s nothing quite like seeing these things with your own eyes. Come on out to Homearama this June. It will be a real eye-opener! Please contact us for more detailed information about Homearama.